Don’t put your business at risk?
As a small business owner, you don’t want to waste time finding suitable coverage. As an independent small business ourselves, the team at Accommodating Agency understand the importance of time, money, and suitable coverage. That is why we help you to find a great policy with a great rate for the best risk.
The risk profiles of small business vary a lot, so it’s best to work with a professional insurer to determine your insurance needs. A few policies you should consider are:
- Business Owners Policy
- General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Directors and Officers Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Errors and Omissions
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
Whether you’re a freelance contractor, a budding real estate firm or a florist with their first shop, we can help. Our policies can keep you in business by helping you recover from incidents like fire, explosions, lightning, vandalism, theft, cyber-attacks, workplace accidents, and liability suits.